Practice Manager and Reception Role
Our dearly-loved Practice Manager is relocating to QLD in March, so we need to find a very special person to take over the day-to-day management of the clinic.
Take this fantastic opportunity to be involved a vibrant and exciting company!
A great position for someone passionate about dance!
Perfect Form Physiotherapy is an holistic physiotherapy clinic dedicated to the health and well being of dancers and the general public, and are world leaders in Dance Education. Lisa Howell and her team of dedicated therapists have been leading the way in Dance Rehabilitation and the production of dedicated dance resources for over 13 years.
As of March 2018 we are looking for a permanent full-time Practice Manager & Receptionist to be the face our clinic. You will be required to work a 38 hour week, Monday to Friday. April (the current Practice Manager) will be continuing to work with the company remotely in another role and will be available to guide the successful applicant throughout the year.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organised, adaptable, have problem-solving attributes and the ability to think outside the box. Being on reception you will be the face of the clinic and the first point of contact for any customer. Therefore we require somebody who loves customer service and can build a relationship with our customers.
As Practice Manager of the clinic, you will be responsible for;
- Undertaking all general reception duties (eg. answering the phone, rebooking appointments, data entry, raising invoices, taking payments. HICAPS & Medicare payment knowledge a plus but not essential)
- Daily Running of the practice
- Liaising with our business manager in regards to financials and payroll etc.
- Banking and Debt Collection
- Organising promotional material for marketing the clinic
- Liaising with suppliers and ordering for clinic
- Human Resources and management of staff
- Monthly Stock takes for Clinic and our Online shop
- Despatching orders
- Be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Australia
- Minimum 2 years experience in an administration or office role as well as experience in a customer service role.
- Have a detailed working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail and time-management skills
- Be adaptable and show initiative
Knowledge in these areas will also be desirable;
- Previous experience in health support services
- Knowledge of the dance world in Australia (And internationally)
- Previous use of a practice management system (Nookal in particular)
At Perfect Form Physio we are extremely passionate about what we do. So if you love what we are about we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please take five minutes to fill out our questionnaire:
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information about this position please feel free to call April on 02 9922 7721.