We look at:
- Why you get recurrent tightness in certain places
- Possible reasons why your flexibility may be restricted
- Fast ways to increase your own flexibility
- Strength training to help increase control in your new range
- Neural and fascial release techniques to dramatically improve your flexibility
Once we determine what is restricting your flexibility we give you a specific program to work on at home which may include specific stretches, massage techniques, fascial mobilisers and releases so you can continue to increase your flexibility at home.
We also teach you a lot about the fundamentals of flexibility and different styles of stretching so that you can maximise the results of the effort that you are putting in.
For those clients who are unable to visit us in clinic we have a fantastic resource available. The Front Splits Fast Flexibility Program which consists of a book and easy to follow DVD teaches you many ways to improve your neural and fascial mobility.
For more information contact us:
Send us an email
+61 2 9922 7721
Perfect Form Physiotherapy
Level 4, Suite 404,
88 Foveaux Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010