Physiotherapist for Dancers
Join the energetic team at Perfect Form Physiotherapy in our Surry Hills clinic, and discover your dream job!
If you have a passion for dance physio and the human body in general, we want you!
- 1 hr private consultations, combining manual therapy with exercise rehab
- Extensive continued education and all dance specific training provided
- Excellent remuneration and opportunities to expand your career horizons
- Join the energetic team at Perfect Form Physiotherapy for a life changing experience!
Perfect Form Physio is a cutting-edge team of therapists dedicated to the health and wellbeing of dancers. We are looking for an energetic, passionate and ambitious dance physiotherapist to join our dynamic team.
We are dedicated to:
- Leading the world in dance physio
- Holistic treatments that consider the whole person, not just a body part
- Providing exceptional quality of care in a nurturing environment
- Empowering clients through self-awareness and self-management
Developing high-quality dance education resources and making this information available to dancers all over the world
- Creating worldwide awareness of safe dance practices
We have an opportunity for someone with:
- A passion for all forms of dance
- Previous experience in dance physio
- A background in classical ballet
- A desire to constantly learn about the human form
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Excellent hands-on skills (2 yrs exp in private practice preferred)
- Pilates experience (preferred)
- Extended consultations to allow maximum effectiveness of treatments
- Travel to deliver workshops nationally and internationally
- Excellent remuneration and career opportunities
This advertised role for a dance physio can be full time or part time negotiable, for the right candidate. Ideally we are looking for someone to work on Saturdays and 2-3 afternoons each week. If you feel you have the skills to be great addition to our team then feel free to apply and discuss the potential for full time employment. If you are interested in applying for this position, please take five minutes to fill out our questionnaire:
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or for more information about this position please feel free to call 02 9922 7721
At Perfect Form Physio we are extremely passionate about what we do. So if you love what we are about we want to hear from you.
**This position is open to Australian Permanent residents or citizens only.**